The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Friday, August 04, 2006

"Life isnt a garden ........ so stop being a hoe."

Quote of the day, compliments of Danielle.

I am very tired today. I fell asleep watching Shark Week last night. I missed the damn survivor stories again. I dyed my hair brown, I really like it. I didn't tell anyone i was going to. I'd been thinking about it for a while and I almost didn't do it. But then I was like I'll try it. Always can dye it back. I've always had blonde hair. It's a little weird.
I fell asleep briefly at my desk. It's so quiet here and it's not busy. I have to work tonight. Besides that nothing much is going on. Just work. Real exciting. I am so glad the heat wave is gone. I hope it doesn't come back like that.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Oh my gosh! I can't believe you dyed your hair brown. Why didn't you post a picture? I'm so intrigued.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    I don't have any pictures yet....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home