The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Little yellow ball

I got an email from my mom, she briefly said 'I felt very uncomfortable at the party.' I don't think she wants to talk about it anymore. And I was going to give her a run down on all that was purchased. Darn.
I went to the gym yesterday, it kind of made me feel a little better. I did incline walking for 35 minutes then lifted a few weights and did situps. My legs were still a little sore from dancing on Saturday. I know I feel better when I exercise, I just don't know why I don't do it more. I don't like all the mirrors in there though, I used to not mind but now I look at myself and think how different I look from before and I don't like it.
I went to get breakfast today, because I feel better if I eat and then it fills me up and I don't have to eat lunch, but there must be a convention or something going on because there were like 40 people in line. They have 1 cook. So....I am trying to wait like 45 minutes because that would have taken forever. I wanted to be like 'get out of my coney!' There is 1 other person here other than me and he sits far away. So, it is very quiet. Another boring one coming. I'm already sick of looking at the internet. Awesome.

3 hours later.....
Well went back for breakfast and not as long of a line. Apparently they 'lost' my ticket though and I was standing there for 15 minutes. Then they gave me the wrong toast. Now, I saw the guy put the toast in and I knew it was wrong, the girl gave it to me and 'said this is right.' I opened it and was like 'um no it isn't.' She was like oops. GRRRR. Not the month.
A homeless guy found $21,000 in bonds in a trash can and found the owner, the owner only gave him $100. Is that right? The guy could have kept all $21,000! So now people are donating money to him for food and an apartment. He has $4,000 so far and a lead on a job. This happened in Detroit. Would you attempt to find the owner of that? I probably would since it wasn't cash but if it was cash I don't think I would. I would probably feel guilty though.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    If you're bored on the internet, you must not have looked around enough. Plus there's always MySpace...

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    I've been on there! I get bored looking at it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home