The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Glow necklaces and Candy Bracelets

So did anyone eat any of their candy bracelet? I didn't...The party was fun, minus my hair looking like crappola and Darcy showing up 40 minutes late to her own party. And my mom trying to tell me that we were the ones uncomfortable at the sex toy party, as she is running to her car and peeling off! We definately had a great time. Tonic was dead, we walked in and we were the only people in there. Darcy made about 20 bucks from her suck for a buck belt. We crammed in a 10 person limo with 12 people, that is sooo illegal! I was thinking on the way there, wow I hope no one gets sick in here. We drank all our drinks before we even left the house! We needed more skip and go naked's because those were good. And strong. There were many shenanagins at the bar, I stayed out of them and danced on the table. There was a girl that looked like boy that was hitting on Jennifer, that was amusing. I am so glad I wore my flip flops because Jackie and Beckie's feet were killing them by the end of the night. We had to do a head count before we left because Jessica was being wooed away by some guys for $40!
When we got home at 3, me and Beckie decided to go to W.C. with no shoes on. We went through the drive thru. We thought Jessica and Jennifer would be passed out but they were waiting. Everyone else was. I went to bed at 4:15. The next day was hell. Messy house and I had to work. And my legs killed from dancing.
Yesterday I went to a funeral for our friend, Mac. I've known him for about 14 years, through Stace. We always go to football games with them and he made a good meatball. He will be missed. It was in Ionia, cute city but far away.
I am so exhausted. I've been sleeping but I don't feel rested. I need to stop eating crap and start exercising. WHY IS IT SO HARD?!!! Ugh.
Work is boring and slowwwww.

I feel a let down now, the party was what I was looking forward to and it was all that I imagined but now what....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I ate some of my candy bracelet. I looked down at my wrist at one point while we were at Tiki Bob's and was like, "Hey, Candy!" Then I started chowing on it and I probably looked like I was trying to gnaw my hand off to other club-goers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home