The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The week is flying

I figured I should update this because there are a lot of people I haven't talked to. I have had a good week. Last week I worked a lot but then I had 4 nights off from Panera. And I have had almost a week and 1/2 off from the other one before I go back on the 2nd. AND when I go back I'll be at my new account. I'm a little nervous but I'm sure I'll be fine. Sorry I couldn't make it to the Christmas party. I worked and I had to weigh in on Saturday morning. Then I met my mom and we went to get pedicures and manicures. She is so awesome. She gave me money, I feel very lucky to have such great parents. Anna couldn't go with us because she cannot bend her knee for a few weeks. Then they tell her that she needs to have surgery but she might just get physical therapy. We went and picked her up and went to Applebee's for lunch. It was delicious. We took Anna to Meijer and she got to ride on the electric scooter. I'm sure she would have rather been walking. There was an asshole when my mom was picking her up. They had done a u-turn right in front of meijer and anna was trying to get in the car and they honked and were waving their arms. So I go 'we have an injured person you asshole.' They apparently heard me because he roled down the window and called me an asshole. Whatever.
Christmas Eve I got up and went to the gym, did 3 miles on the treadmill before rushing home to go to see Night at the Museum with Anna, Danielle and my mom. Went back to my parents house and hung out. Zac and Luke came over and we read the Christmas story from the Bible and then we went to church. Anna had to sit in front of us so she could put her leg up. We went home and they chowed down on crab legs and shrimp and I had little quiches, a sandwich and chex mix. MMMM. Then Dave got there and we opened presents. Luke got me a lot of stuff. Target g.c., jersey sheets, perfume, socks. It was fun. Monday morning we woke up at around 8 and drove to Lansing. We went to my Grandma Winkler's and hung out, ate, opened presents. I got some wierd gifts but we always get wierd gifts, at least 1 or 2. Then we played euchre and went over to my Aunt and Uncle Lum's. He made chinese. It was of course really good but it wasn't good for me! I left to go back home around 6:30 with my dad. My mom, Anna and Danielle stayed in E.L. Danielle had to get ready because the next day she was going to Miami, how lucky of her!
I got home around 8:30 and I felt so bad because Duke was alone for like 12 hours. Tuesday I went to the gym and then me and Jackie went to the mall. Then later we went to my parents for game night. Well we only ended up playing 1 game for 4 hours!! We were playing Trivial pursuit, the DVD pop culture. It was me and Anna and my mom and Jackie. I swear we got on the center one like 5 times and could not get the answer right. Finally Jackie just answered the question.
I've been going to the gym all week and my legs are sore. I have to work tomorrow, 1-4, what kind of shift is that? Then Saturday night and I work 8-3 on New Year's Eve. Then we are going to Beckii Skala's house a.k.a. Dial. I am looking forward to it. Well I think that I am going to go to Target and see if I can find anything cool I want to get :) Hope all is well with everyone, hope to see you on New Year's Eve!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home