The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Birthday fun

Ok so the big night is over. It is kind of a let down, but we had a lot of fun. Saturday we spent cleaning cleaning cleaning. Anna was over and she cleaned the bathroom, we had a guy come out and steam clean the couch, that took 1 1/2 hours and then the kitchen and everything else. I like days of parties, getting everything together. We went and bought our liquor and to the mall. This girl had shoplifted a bracelet there, and she got caught. She was in high school and she was sitting behind the counter crying. She had bought something and then stole something. They had called her mom and her mom was PISSED. They said she cannot go in to any Claire's of IC store and can't come in to the mall without a parent. How are they going to enforce that? Definately not worth it.

We then went home and watched tv until it was time to get ready. We had appetizers, cosmos and vodka and juice. It was a success. People came that weren't going on the limo. My parents came, which was nice. Darren played video games the whole time and was not very social. Oh well. Dave spilled red pucker on our white carpet but that is an old carpet anyways, it was fine. The dogs ran around like they didn't know what was going on. The limo came at 10 and we loaded everyone in. I'm surprised I didn't forget anything, I was on my way to being drunk. Tiki's wasn't that crowded and for the most part I don't remember looking at anyone except the group that we were in. There was 19 of us there. I remember having a serious conversation with Zac, Anna making out with Marcus ( I don't know if it was making out or if she just kissed him), trying to request a song that Darren wanted but then I couldn't remember what it was so I only wrote down part of it and just walked away. Overall it was fun. Anna fell on the bus and spilled all over Dave's pants. I don't remember much of the ride home, people said it felt like it took forever, but I fell asleep. The limo driver wasn't all to nice. First he tried to tell us we were at capacity at 15, Jackie was like no she told us 18. Then he was like oh ok. Then we forgot to bring the cooler so he walked up, put it on the porch and walked away. We were pretty tame on his bus. He should have been nicer.

10 people stayed over, Ryan left at like 5 in the morning to sleep in his car. I felt so bad, when I took him out to the living room all that was left was the ottoman, with no blanket. And I was too out of it to even attempt to blow up the new air mattress that we had just gotten. Oh and someone puked on the inside of our front door, anyone know who did that?! Yesterday I laid around all day. I was pretty hungover. I got up to put laundry in and took at shower at 7. That was it. I think the cosmos kicked my ass. I still have 1 day until I'm 29. Not that I really care.

Thanks for everyone that came. Hope you all had fun!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home