The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Competitive Madness

So we watched the MSU/Notre Dame game on Saturday and MSU almost blew a 21 point lead against them. Jackie and me were jumping up and down, yelling at the TV like a couple of men, except without the beer or the bellies.... Then I get jokingly annoyed when I am told to calm down. Calm down? I love getting all pissed off at my team that has mediocre seasons every year. It's fun and it's what makes fall feel more like fall. I know a lot of people just do not understand but when you grow up in a family filled with sports it is hard not to get involved. So it was finally a relief when MSU ran in to the endzone in overtime to let us win by 3. We need as good of a record as we can get going in to the game in 2 weeks! Then I got a little too drunk and some of things that were said were a little fuzzy. We went to Teddy's, I didn't black out or anything. We were leaving and my ex Jason got there but I didn't really talk to him. He text me to ask where Jackie learned how to dance like that. I told him 'That's how we do it.' Went home and passed out, snoring on the chair. I guess I didn't want to go to bed. I got up at 6 and went in to my room. I had yesterday off, which was nice. Went grocery shopping, out to dinner with my mom and Zac, and then cleaned my dusty dusty room. It took me a long time. I don't feel well today, I am starting to get a cold and my head is all stuffed up. I might have to go to a trainer meeting tonight for Panera, it's cool because I was suppose to work. I'd rather go to CJ Barrymore's although I don't know if we get paid for it. Then I wouldn't like that. Anyways... I'm looking forward to our birthday limo night. It will be different and fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home