The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Sporatic update

Ok so I'm not too fast with the updating. We went out on Friday night to Teddy's, we (me and Jackie) haven't been there in a long time. They played good music and it wasn't too crowded. We saw the big guy that I see at a lot of bars that likes to hump the floor and shake his ass real fast like he knows how. It's funny. Jackie doesn't remember him, but he was at Tiki Bob's for Sandra's bachelorette party. We also saw Frank, Frank with his hat. He was someone we met over a year ago and Jackie semi-liked. He didn't remember either of our names. It's ok, how could you forget the name 'Frank'. My friend Keri met us up there with her friend and we got Keri out on the dance floor but not the friend. All in all it was fun.
We had to get up early again on Saturday for football. Not as early as last week. The game was 3:30 so we got up at 9. Anna drove the H3 again from Buffalo and stayed at Danielle's. Apparently the tradition is now to watch Fraggle Rock on the Friday before a game. They are 2 for 2... 'Down in Fraggle Rock, chch' We sat and roasted in the sun with no clouds until 3, we all got drunk, where we then went in to the game and roasted there until about 6. Anna, thankfully, made it through the whole game this time. Last week she was so wasted on bloody mary's 100 proof vodka she had to go home in the first quarter. It was a kind of boring game, Luke got to come up for it so it was 4 of the 5 kids. We ended up winning by a lot and there was some fighting in the 4th quarter that riled us up a bit. The next home game is U of M. We are looking forward to it, always hoping that we come away with the win.... GO STATE!
My mom's birthday is tomorrow so I'm taking her out to dinner tonight. Tomorrow I have to work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home